Home >> Admissions
1. The age eligibility cut-off for Nursery is children born between 1st Oct, 2018 and 31st Dec, 2019.
2. All valid applications (meeting age criteria & complete in all respects) will be considered for admission.
3. The School gives priority for admission on criterion like distance, sibling, alumni and alignment to the School’s experiential philosophy.
4. A waiting list will also be maintained in case of further vacancies.
5. Intimation to all parents who are selected in the draw will be informed via Email/SMS.
6. Admission is granted post verification of documents and payment of fee.
1. Spot Admission KG I to STD IV First Come First Serve Basis Start From 3rd January 2022
2. Application for admission from KG I to Grade IV will be open on the basis of availability of Seats
3. The age eligibility cut-off for KG I is children born between 1st Oct 2017 and 31st Dec, 2018
4. The age eligibility cut-off for KG II is children born between 1st Oct 2016 and 31st Dec, 2017.
5. The age eligibility cut-off for STD I is children born between 1st Oct 2015 and 31st Dec, 2016.
6. In case there is no vacancy, the application may not be processed.
1. For STD V to STD VIII, Students will be given admission on the basis of entrance examination result and approval from management.
2. Last date for applications is 20th February 2022.
3. Entrance Examination will be conducted on 21th February, Time: 10:00am to 12:00pm THE SWAMINARAYAN SCHOOL-WARDHAMAN NAGAR
Enrollment Link for online ApplicationClick Here
Plot No. 245,
East Wardhaman Nagar Society,
Near Radha Krishna Hospital,
Central Avenue Road,
Nagpur - 440008,
The Terms and Conditions contained herein shall apply to any person (“User”) using the services of The Swaminarayan School for making payments through an online payment gateway service (“Service ”) offered by The Swaminarayan School in association with concern Bank and Tech Process (“Payment Service Providers ”) through The Swaminarayan School’s website i.e. tss.edusprint.in. Each User is therefore deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Please be aware, however, that The Swaminarayan School will release specific personal information about the User if required to do so in the following circumstances:
Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
However, the User agrees that under no circumstances the Payment Gateway Service Provider shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to Payment Gateway Service Provider No communication received by the Payment Service Provider(s) in this regard shall be entertained by the Payment Service Provider(s).
The User agrees that The Swaminarayan School or any of its employees will not be held liable by the User for any loss or damages arising from your use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond The Swaminarayan School’s reasonable control.
The User is hereby informed that The Swaminarayan School will never ask the User for the User’s password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. The User is hereby required to sign out of his/ her The Swaminarayan School account on the Website and close the web browser window when the transaction(s) have been completed. This is to ensure that others cannot access the User’s personal information and correspondence when the User happens to share a computer with someone else or is using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café.
The Service is provided in order to facilitate payment of The Swaminarayan School online. The Swaminarayan School or the Payment Service Provider(s) do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway other than what is specified in the Website for this purpose. By accepting/ agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User expressly agrees that his/ her use of the aforesaid online payment Service is entirely at own risk and responsibility of the User.